Jun 21, 2011

Hello Summer

I'm not exactly sure why, but this morning I woke up at 5 am.  It must have been the summer vibes that pulled me out of bed.  I went outside to mist my squash plants, since it was 34 degrees and I thought it might help them avoid frost.

It's not that quiet at 5am, with the birds chirping and horses nickering and the world waking up.

This sunny weather is really appreciated, since we have had such a cool and wet spring.

The horses think I am going to head right out and feed them.  Sorry buddies, you'll have to wait for Shawn.

Saturday we went fishing and Shawn and Tyler tag-teamed the reeling.

Bike riding has become Tyler's new obsession.

And here are the most beautiful colors of eggs.  We are lucky to have a diverse group of hens!

No comments:

Post a Comment