Mar 19, 2010

Some exciting things..

In a few weeks we will have a new baby in our family--we've confirmed that Blondie is pregnant! We won't keep the foal--someone else has already claimed it, but I am excited to watch this happen.


I also saw this idea on the website http://this-inspired-life.blogspot.com/ I will have to try it with some of our eggs. I do have seeds in trays, but this is an interesting way to growing new life.

There are so many neat blogs out there with gorgeous spring pictures. It makes me crave daffodils and tulips, but I know they are a few weeks away. To usher in Spring, we are having a "Celebrate Spring with a Made in Montana" themed dinner party. I'm making everything from food made or grown in MT. It will be a lot of work--wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment