Jul 18, 2011

60 years

Shawn's family gathered this weekend at the cabin to celebrate his aunt and uncle's 60th wedding anniversary.
Rosie waves a sparkler

Tyler didn't like the fireworks

We enjoyed the warm weather and SUNSHINE!


Matthew got a haircut!

Dale had his ear hair trimmed

Diane and Rosie--mother and daughter

The whole family that made it up. 

I finished painting my masterpiece on one of the window panels.  I started it right after Tyler was born (see his 3-week old footprints?)

1 comment:

  1. Jackie- I've tried several times to leave you a comment after your entries...it just doesn't seem to make it through. We'll see if I can get this one to work. I love your whole blog...and even though I don't know Shawn and his family, I really like these family photos! ~Shelly (Teska)

    ReplyDelete