Dec 12, 2011

Weekend Away

We met up with family this weekend to watch Matthew play in a Basketball tournament. (he's in the green on the back right)
It's always fun to watch someone you know play!

The town had a skating rink that was lit up and had music playing.  Once again, I missed a chance to go ice skating because none of us brought skates.  That might be one activity that I never do in my life.  I will have to put it on my bucket list.

The next morning there was someone out there getting the warming hut heated up, and spraying water to smooth the ice.  It was pretty darn cold out there!

 Grandma, Tyler, and aunt Laura went out to slide around without falling down.

 We did attempt to get a family photo.  Notice baby Cash in the carseat, obviously not enjoying himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment