Nov 4, 2012

Road Trip

I wanted to go for a drive while Shawn and Tyler were gone for a few days hunting, and I used it as an excuse to browse some shops! So Cash and I took a little drive over to Red Lodge, MT.
I was dwelling on some dumb things.  One of them was a new house for sale in town that appears to be more perfect than the one we bought.  I know it always happens, and so I was trying to not think about living in a place with grass and shady trees and even more amazing views.
 
I rounded a corner on the drive and this view took my breath away...and I forgot to dwell on anything and I just enjoyed the scenery.
Beartooth Mountains
.

This is the excellent cafe we ate at.  Cash squirmed around and flirted with EVERYONE and barely nibbled on a PB, Honey and Banana sandwich while I devoured my sundried tomato-walnut pesto omelette with goat cheese and greens. So good!

This picture is actually from the next day.  Cash and Chrissy have birthdays on Nov 4th so we all got together and celebrated a day early.  He didn't eat any cupcake, and neither did Chrissy.  Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment