Jun 24, 2013

Just another weekend.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so."  Mary Jean Irion
All our days lately are full of routines.  Naptimes, lunchtimes, cartoons, yard watering, etc.
And this last weekend Cash dominated the hours with crying, moaning, and being cranky.  This morning the doctor looked at his ear and determined an ear infection....which we already suspected.  Hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon.
So what I may think of as boring, or monotonous, I saw this quote and it made me think differently.  Another normal weekend, full of beauty, family, and fun (except we are exhausted from the all-night crying jags).
How fun to find Cash quietly playing in the laundry room and tearing apart all the clothespins

Stopping to smell the flowers

Deaver Lake, a 20 minute drive down the highway.  They got pounded with rain, all we got was wind and thunder.

Another lake nearby, where the boys like to go fish



Redneck and Cranky

No comments:

Post a Comment