Dec 19, 2012


We are in trouble until these are out of the house.  I am taking some on our Christmas trip and giving the rest away ASAP! 
Getting Crafty::
I was asked to make stockings for the new people in Shawn's office.  I had a great time closing the door to the kids and sewing these in the evenings.

Pants Tightening::
More sweets that Tyler and I made. These are disappearing rapidly.

Pre-School Christmas Performance photos::
(in which my son displays his preference to wear a baggy shirt UNTUCKED)


This is hard work

I need to take a breather

Hi Mom

1 comment:

  1. Jackie- I always thought you took excellent photos!...but they get even better! And I took your recommendation on adding "oat flour" (made from oats in the food processor) to my granola, and good call!! I made a lot for gifts! Merriest of Christmases to you and your family! Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete