Jan 15, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Favorite TV show



Add caption








The show I am addicted to right now is "Parenthood."  It makes me laugh and cry and I can kind of relate a little.  I also like it because it is on at 9:00 and I can watch it after the boys are asleep and I can have some alone time!

Airs Tuesdays At 10/9c

The other show that I try to watch is "Teen Mom 2."  I used to be embarrassed to admit that, but now I hear about how many other people are addicted, so I know I"m not the only one.  I enjoy the drama, and it sounds terrible, but I like to see how these young girls deal with having a baby.  I know it's not easy and they seem to have 10 times the struggles I do in my life.  So maybe I like it because I see there are people out there who rise above their situations and succeed, or maybe I like it because it makes me feel that I have a really normal life ;)

1 comment:

  1. I watched Parenthood for awhile and then stopped for some reason. Can't remember why. LOL!

    ReplyDelete