Jan 8, 2012

30-Day challenge: A song and photo to match your mood

I wasn't really in one mood or another today, so I couldn't come up with much.  I asked Shawn what his song would be and he came up with "Put another log on the fire."  I thought that was very clever, since most days he is home he keeps the fire stoked for me.
So then I decided that I liked matching a song title with my mood better than the song itself.  I came up with 9 to 5.  As in, I am working 9 to 5 every day, although really I wish my "work day" were that short...Thanks Dolly!
And here is a photo to match my mood (I didn't take it).  It was very grey outside today and cold.  Add in a little wind and Tyler and I only went out for a little bit to fill the birdfeeders. Hopefully tomorrow a little sun peeks through for us.

1 comment:

  1. The sun hasn't made an appearance here for days! Its been so dark & dreary! I need some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete